Miyerkules, Enero 16, 2013

Reflection 3rd Grading Period




       Based on my periodical, I could say that I have really Learned in Mapeh except when it comes to the writers and their contributions because we were not able to discuss it in our class or maybe, I was just absent during our discussions of it.

I was not able to review more about it and that is why I was not able to get higher grades in Mapeh.

Maybe i could just give more focus on the last grading so I could achieve higher grades than what I have achieved in this grading.

I hope I have Learned in this happenings.

By the way, I have really enjoyed learning about camping and knot tying for I am a verry adventurous girl who loves to camp.

I know I could use that knowledge about camping that our teacher have taught us for ths comming summer vacation because my family, especially, my grand mom and dad, and my cousins used to camp every Vacation at tagkawayan Beach.



I hope I can Still do it right.


Thank you Sir!

-Jessa

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento